Vision boards are powerful tools for goal setting and manifestation making. Napoleon Hill famously said: “Plan your plan and work your plan.”
And that’s exactly why vision boards are so powerful: They are your visual plan to what you wish to focus on for the year, half year or seasonal increments.
In this episode of *SAMMYD TV you’ll learn why you should make vision boards and how I suggest you make them. I’ll share my history of vision boards, how they worked for me and my friends, and how I suggest you make one to set intentions and take action rooted in faith for the rest of your powerful, beautiful and special 2014.
What You Need to Make a Vision Board
- Rubber cement (key! not glue! use rubber cement!)
- Magazines representing various disciples (read: don’t just use fashion magazines … you won’t find variety to represent your Circle of Life – shown below)
- Extra large posterboard (as if you were presenting at a science fair)
- Good tunes. Positive tunes! Happy harmony!
- Girlfriends and boyfriends – if you want to turn it into a 3-4 hour vision board making party and then have an audience to “state your vision” to at the end
Referenced in the Episode: The Circle of Life Diagram